Here are my top ten most read articles of 2020.
I’m pleased to say it wasn’t an inactive year. If you have a favourite and it’s not listed, drop the link in the comments.
Thanks for sticking around.
1. Answering Cancel Culture With Unconquerable Joy
2. ‘The Chosen’: Powerful & Unique Define Dallas Jenkin’s Award Worthy TV adaption of Jesus’ Life
3. Rapper 50 Cent Just Endorsed Trump, Cue the Executioners
4. Victoria’s “Vichy” government is Undermining Australia’s Relationship Reset with the Chinese Communist Party
5. Woke Healthcare workers lose their Wokeness When asked Whether Black lives in the Womb Mattered
6. Why is It That The Only Black Voices That Seem To Matter, are Those Pre-Approved By Leftists?
7. Hollywood Double-Standard: Beverly Hills Officials Ban Public Gatherings Due to Violent Protests
8. Dennis Prager Backs Anti-COVID-19 Drug HCQ Saying That “The Left is Weaponizing Medicine”
9. New York Times Labels ‘The Great Reset’ a ‘Baseless Conspiracy Theory’
10. The Protests, Rioting & Looting Aren’t about Black Lives, They’re Marxist Political Rallies
©Rod Lampard, 2020.
“Oh, to grace how great a debtor,
Daily I’m constrained to be!
Let that grace,
Lord, like a fetter,
Bind my wandering heart to thee.”
– The Martyr & The Chain, Spurgeon. Puritan’s Garden.